Type IIR surgical mask KFC-3
Standard: EN14683:2019 Type IIR, sterile
Notified Body: TÜV Rheinland Number NB 0197
Composition: PP Non- woven fabric PP, Melt blown fabric, Hot Air cotton, PP Non-woven fabric
The Panther® KFC-3 respirator cleared for use as surgical mask provides respiratory protection against certain airborne biological particles. It is disposable and fluid resistant to splash and spatter of blood and other infectious materials. This healthcare respirator is designed to help to provide respiratory protection for the wearer. Masks from this series meet the highest performance requirements (Type II R) for splash/fluid resistant masks and Bacteria filtration efficiency (BFE): ≥ 98% under EN14683:2019 classification.
The features and benefits of the Panther® KFC-3 are as follows:
• Elastic head bands for a tight face seal.
• Comfortable foldable design allows quick and comfortable handling.
• Sterile single pack helps prevent the respirator from contamination before use.
• Latex-free material to prevent allergic reactions.
• Internal flexible nose clip to ensure the perfect fit and wearer skin comfort.
• Breathing resistance with differential pressure of <60 pa/cm sq.
Intended Use: it is intended to be worn to protect against the spread or transmission of infectious germs during surgical operation and in medical facilities. The main aim is to protect the personnel against infectious germs.
Panther Healthcare Medical Equipment Co., Ltd