The Panther® series of particulate respirators are specifically designed for a comfort wearing, high efficiency protection, low breathing resistance, are highly practical and cost effective. This Panther® KF-2 particulate respirator of class FFP2 NR is a folding shape 4 layers filtering half mask without valve fitted with ear loop with head harness retaining clip and internal metal nose clip. Complies with the EN149:2009 FFP2 NR standard and exceeds the required performance criteria with outstanding test results.
The features and benefits of the Panther® KF-2 are as follows:
• Head Harness with retaining clip for a tight face seal.
• Comfortable foldable design allows quick and comfortable handling.
• Individual packaging helps prevent the respirator from contamination before use.
• Latex-free material to prevent allergic reactions.
• Internal flexible nose clip to ensure the perfect fit and for wearer skin comfort.
1st layer: PP Non-woven fabric
2nd layer: PP Melt blown fabric
3rd layer: Hot air cotton
4th layer: PP Non-woven fabric
Standard: EN149: 2001+A1: 2009
KF-2 Particle filtering half mask covers the nose and mouth and the chin. It is intended to provide adequate sealing on the face of the wearer against the ambient atmosphere, when the skin is dry or moist and when the head is moved. These devices are designed to protect the wearer against both solid and liquid aerosols.
Instruction For Use:
1. Place fingers inside the particle filtering half mask. Bend the nose clip around fingers to form nose shape.
2. Hold the particle filtering half mask in position over the nose and mouth, pull the head harness behind the ear.
3. Attach the head harness to the retaining clip, improve comfort and prevent leakage.
Note: The head harness on the same side should cross above and below the ear respectively.
4. Use both hands, form the nose clip around the nose and shift the head harness to ensure a positive face seal.
5. Seal check
a) To test the fit of the particle filtering half mask without an exhalation valve, cup both hands over particle filtering half mask and inhale sharply.
b) If air flow is felt in the nose area, re-adjust and tighten the nose clip.
c) If air flow is felt around the edges of the respirator, adjust the particle half particle filtering half mask /head harness to achieve a better fit.
6. Change the particle filtering half mask immediately if breathing becomes difficult or particle filtering half mask becomes damaged or distorted.
7. Change the particle filtering half mask if proper face seal cannot be achieved.
8. Carefully observe these instructions is an important step in safe respirator use.
Panther Healthcare Medical Equipment Co., Ltd